- ESSA: The Old, the New, and the Decision Points for SEAs Webinar -
C3/SC3 at OU sponsoring "ESSA: The Old, the New, and the Decision Points for SEAs" webinar on Monday, June 27, 2016, from 2:00 – 3:30 p.m. CT / 1:00 – 2:30 p.m. MT.Read More...
- Support for Equity and Diversity (C3/SC3 Projects Update May 2016) -
Read more about the timeline the ongoing support C3, SC3, and collaborators have provided to build SEA leadership capacity to support districts and schools, with the ultimate goal of closing achievement gaps among diverse student populations and improving teaching and learning for all students.Read More...
- SEA Strategic Communications Collaborative -
As part of a broader strategic communications initiative, C3 and SC3 facilitated a convening with the collaborative members, centers, and SEAs on July 1-2, 2015, entitled, “Strategic Communication: Navigating Policy and Politics in a Competing Information Environment.”Read More...
The Teacher Leader KnowledgeBase aims to raise awareness of the teacher leader role at the district level and to support teachers aspiring to the teacher leader role through master's degree-level university programs.
- + Element 1: Understand the Teacher Leader Concept
- + Activity 1: Be Aware of Teacher Leader Approaches and Models
- + Activity 2: Study Organizational Dynamics
- + Element 2: Prepare to Be a Teacher Leader
- + Activity 1: Explore Teacher Leader Role
- + Activity 2: Learn About Teacher Leader Education Programs
- + Element 3: Recruit Teacher Leaders
- + Element 4: Act as a Teacher Leader
- + Activity 1: Act as a Peer Mentor/Coach to Improve Professional Practice of Colleagues
- + Activity 2: Support Collaboration and Instructional Strategies
- Task 1: Enhance Interactions with Families and Other Stakeholders
- Task 2: Understand and Support Research-based Instructional Strategies
- Task 3: Support Collaborative Teams and Collegial Interactions
- Task 4: Use Data to Support and Facilitate Effective Instructional Strategies
- Task 5: Enhance Individual and Group Decision-making
- + Activity 3: Advocate for Professional Learning
- + Element 5: Improve as a Teacher Leader