- Partnership for Leaders in Education Turnaround Specialist Program -
C3 and SC3 are proud to support Colorado, Oklahoma, and New Mexico in the UVA Darden School of Business/Curry School of Education Partnership for Leaders in Education Turnaround Specialist Program.Read More...
- Kansas Handwriting Curricular Standards -
Watch the video and read about Kansas Handwriting Curricular Standards development!Read More...
- C3 Project Update (December 2014) -
Kansas Teacher Licensure Process ImprovementRead More...
The Teacher Leader KnowledgeBase aims to raise awareness of the teacher leader role at the district level and to support teachers aspiring to the teacher leader role through master's degree-level university programs.
- + Element 1: Understand the Teacher Leader Concept
- + Activity 1: Be Aware of Teacher Leader Approaches and Models
- + Activity 2: Study Organizational Dynamics
- + Element 2: Prepare to Be a Teacher Leader
- + Activity 1: Explore Teacher Leader Role
- + Activity 2: Learn About Teacher Leader Education Programs
- + Element 3: Recruit Teacher Leaders
- + Element 4: Act as a Teacher Leader
- + Activity 1: Act as a Peer Mentor/Coach to Improve Professional Practice of Colleagues
- + Activity 2: Support Collaboration and Instructional Strategies
- Task 1: Enhance Interactions with Families and Other Stakeholders
- Task 2: Understand and Support Research-based Instructional Strategies
- Task 3: Support Collaborative Teams and Collegial Interactions
- Task 4: Use Data to Support and Facilitate Effective Instructional Strategies
- Task 5: Enhance Individual and Group Decision-making
- + Activity 3: Advocate for Professional Learning
- + Element 5: Improve as a Teacher Leader