- Kansas Handwriting Curricular Standards -
Watch the video and read about Kansas Handwriting Curricular Standards development!Read More...
- C3 Project Update (December 2014) -
Kansas Teacher Licensure Process ImprovementRead More...
- Winter Break -
The C3/SC3 offices will be closed December 24, 2014, through January 2, 2015, for Winter Break.Read More...
- FCC Votes to Increase Funding for E-rate -
Federal Communications Commission Votes to Increase Funding for E-rate by $1.5 Billion Annually to Expand High-Speed Internet Access in Nation’s Schools and Libraries.Read More...
The Teacher Leader KnowledgeBase aims to raise awareness of the teacher leader role at the district level and to support teachers aspiring to the teacher leader role through master's degree-level university programs.
- + Element 1: Understand the Teacher Leader Concept
- + Activity 1: Be Aware of Teacher Leader Approaches and Models
- + Activity 2: Study Organizational Dynamics
- + Element 2: Prepare to Be a Teacher Leader
- + Activity 1: Explore Teacher Leader Role
- + Activity 2: Learn About Teacher Leader Education Programs
- + Element 3: Recruit Teacher Leaders
- + Element 4: Act as a Teacher Leader
- + Activity 1: Act as a Peer Mentor/Coach to Improve Professional Practice of Colleagues
- + Activity 2: Support Collaboration and Instructional Strategies
- Task 1: Enhance Interactions with Families and Other Stakeholders
- Task 2: Understand and Support Research-based Instructional Strategies
- Task 3: Support Collaborative Teams and Collegial Interactions
- Task 4: Use Data to Support and Facilitate Effective Instructional Strategies
- Task 5: Enhance Individual and Group Decision-making
- + Activity 3: Advocate for Professional Learning
- + Element 5: Improve as a Teacher Leader